- MonOct20 Cannes @ Harbor 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- MonOct20 Familiar Furry, Feathered & Amphibious Friends 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- MonOct20 Curriculum Committee Meeting 3:45 PM
- TueOct21 Second Grade Parent Coffee in Dining Room 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- TueOct21 Cheerleading 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- TueOct21 Irish Dance 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- TueOct21 Kangaroo Math 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- TueOct21 Silly Science 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- TueOct21 Boys Soccer Home vs. The Knox School 3:45 PM to 5:00 PM
- TueOct21 Girls Soccer Away vs. Buckley 3:45 PM to 5:45 PM
Harbor Country Day School, a leading independent day school for children in preschool through 8th grade located in the Village of Head of the Harbor in Saint James, is pleased to announce its new Head of School, John Cissel.
Johnny Cuomo entertains and delights preschoolers, Manipulatives help first graders learn addition, Alessandra C. shares thoughts on Writer's Workshop, Sixth grade biology ties complex concepts to real-life situations, Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser, News from the Board of Trustees, Tailgate Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.
After a very successful two-year Mandarin Chinese pilot program, Harbor Country Day School has announced that it has expanded its early childhood program to include all students in grade Pre-K 4 through grade eight.
Farewell, Joe. We'll miss you!, Science students map volcanos, PreK 4 class makes self portraits, Fourth graders explore metacognition, Harbor participates in St. James Day, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.
Eighth Graders Make Pleas to Lead Nissequogues & Nesconsets, Preschoolers Tackle Technology, Seventh Grade English Classes Tie Complex Literary Concepts to Real-World Experiences, Harbor Families Reconnect with One Another at the Harbor Family Picnic, Harbor Moms & Teacher Race in Port Jefferson Dragon Boat Festiva, Back-to-School Night, Harbor '87 Alum Publishes Her Fifth Novel, Nesconsets Win This Year's N2 Cheer Contest, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.
Alyson Richman spent most of her childhood with her nose buried in books at the Smithtown Library...Click Heading to Read More.