- MonOct27 Cannes @ Harbor 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- MonOct27 Familiar Furry, Feathered & Amphibious Friends 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- MonOct27 Math Olympiads Practice 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- MonOct27 Boys Soccer Home vs. Schecter 4:15 PM to 5:30 PM
- TueOct28 Second,Third & Fourth Grade Parent Coffee in Dining Room 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- TueOct28 Cheerleading 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- TueOct28 Irish Dance 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- TueOct28 Kangaroo Math 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- TueOct28 Silly Science 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- WedOct29 Introduction to Robotics 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
On October 15, more than 75 students from Harbor Country Day School participated in "A Day in the Life of the Nissequogue River", an innovative program that allows students to explore and contribute to the study of the river.
Harbor Country Day School, a leading independent day school for children in preschool through 8th grade located in the Village of Head of the Harbor in Saint James, is pleased to announce its new Head of School, John Cissel.
Johnny Cuomo entertains and delights preschoolers, Manipulatives help first graders learn addition, Alessandra C. shares thoughts on Writer's Workshop, Sixth grade biology ties complex concepts to real-life situations, Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser, News from the Board of Trustees, Tailgate Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.
After a very successful two-year Mandarin Chinese pilot program, Harbor Country Day School has announced that it has expanded its early childhood program to include all students in grade Pre-K 4 through grade eight.
Farewell, Joe. We'll miss you!, Science students map volcanos, PreK 4 class makes self portraits, Fourth graders explore metacognition, Harbor participates in St. James Day, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.
Eighth Graders Make Pleas to Lead Nissequogues & Nesconsets, Preschoolers Tackle Technology, Seventh Grade English Classes Tie Complex Literary Concepts to Real-World Experiences, Harbor Families Reconnect with One Another at the Harbor Family Picnic, Harbor Moms & Teacher Race in Port Jefferson Dragon Boat Festiva, Back-to-School Night, Harbor '87 Alum Publishes Her Fifth Novel, Nesconsets Win This Year's N2 Cheer Contest, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.