- ThuNov27 Thanksgiving Break- No School
- FriNov28 Thanksgiving Break- No School
- SatNov29 Alumni Homecoming 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- MonDec01 Math Olympiads Practice 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- TueDec02 Kangaroo Math 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- TueDec02 Silly Science 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- WedDec03 Early Childhood Coffee (PreK,K,1) 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- WedDec03 Impact Soccer 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- WedDec03 Introduction to Robotics 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- FriDec05 Trimester I Ends
If there is one thing more refreshing than witnessing random acts of kindness as they unfold, it is seeing our Children give back before they are grown.
Current events, Message from John Cissel, Kids' Corner, Visit our Open House, Harbor in the News, Board of Trustee News, PA News
Harbor Country Day School students in grades 5th through 8th had the opportunity to spend several days at one of two retreat centers in Upstate New York.
Harbor Country Day School students spent "A Day in the Life of the Nissequogue River". We are pleased to announce that Matthew Bradley has been named to Harbor's Board of Trustees. Three of Harbor's own moms are superstars in the local tennis circuit!
On October 15, more than 75 students from Harbor Country Day School participated in "A Day in the Life of the Nissequogue River", an innovative program that allows students to explore and contribute to the study of the river.
Harbor Country Day School, a leading independent day school for children in preschool through 8th grade located in the Village of Head of the Harbor in Saint James, is pleased to announce its new Head of School, John Cissel.