- MonApr21 Classes Resume
- MonApr21 4th Grade "Spy Walk" Field Trip 10:45 AM to 2:30 PM
- MonApr21 Algebra II Meets 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- TueApr22 Algebra I Meets 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- TueApr22 The Baking Coach 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- WedApr23 Open House 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- ThuApr24 4th Grade Wax Museum 8:10 AM to 9:30 AM
- ThuApr24 4th Grade Parent Meeting in Dining Room 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM
- ThuApr24 Upper School Community Service Trip to Head Start 11:55 AM to 1:30 PM
- ThuApr24 Gardening 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
We invite you to our Open House to discover for yourself what sets Harbor apart. Click Heading to Read More...
We are pleased to announce that Cynthia Wong Lippe has been named to Harbor's Board of Trustees. Cynthia brings a great deal of experience in non-profit strategic management and development in the arts sector to the board. Click to READ MORE...
A Multicultural Celebration!, Harbor's Spring Benefit, Mr. Frank de Knipp, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.
The Traveling Trunk!, The Traveling Trunk!, 4th Grade Science!, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.
The Sky is Falling!, Ms. Smith's Neighbors, Harborcott 2014!, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.