- ThuOct30 Munchable Math Madness 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- ThuOct30 The Baking Coach 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- ThuOct30 Boys Soccer Away vs. Trinity 3:45 PM to 5:45 PM
- ThuOct30 Girls Soccer Home vs. Trinity 3:45 PM to 5:00 PM
- FriOct31 PreK 3s Halloween Celebration 8:40 AM
- FriOct31 Nissequogue and Nesconset Competition - Art Competition (Lead by Mrs. Grass) at All School Meeting 9:30 AM
- FriOct31 PreK 4s-8 Halloween Parade 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM
- SunNov02 Trunk or Treat 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- MonNov03 Cannes @ Harbor 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
- MonNov03 Familiar Furry, Feathered & Amphibious Friends 3:30 PM to 4:45 PM
Harbor Country Day School students in grades 5th through 8th had the opportunity to spend several days at one of two retreat centers in Upstate New York.
Harbor Country Day School students spent "A Day in the Life of the Nissequogue River". We are pleased to announce that Matthew Bradley has been named to Harbor's Board of Trustees. Three of Harbor's own moms are superstars in the local tennis circuit!
On October 15, more than 75 students from Harbor Country Day School participated in "A Day in the Life of the Nissequogue River", an innovative program that allows students to explore and contribute to the study of the river.
Harbor Country Day School, a leading independent day school for children in preschool through 8th grade located in the Village of Head of the Harbor in Saint James, is pleased to announce its new Head of School, John Cissel.
Johnny Cuomo entertains and delights preschoolers, Manipulatives help first graders learn addition, Alessandra C. shares thoughts on Writer's Workshop, Sixth grade biology ties complex concepts to real-life situations, Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser, News from the Board of Trustees, Tailgate Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon, and of course This Week in Pictures!...Click Heading to Read More.
After a very successful two-year Mandarin Chinese pilot program, Harbor Country Day School has announced that it has expanded its early childhood program to include all students in grade Pre-K 4 through grade eight.