"Harbor cherishes childhood, cultivates wonder and inspires confident learners and leaders."

Tuition and Fees

The following tuition and fees have been established by the board of trustees for the 2020-2021 academic year:


Prek 2s - 2 days 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.


$4,000 plus $35 activity fee

Prek 2s - 3 days 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

$5,000 plus $35 activity fee

Prek 2s - 5 days 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

$7,500 plus $35 activity fee

Prek 3s - 5 days 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.

$9,600 plus $35 activity fee

Prek 3s - 5 days 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

$13,700 plus $35 activity fee

Prek 4s - 5 days 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

$13,100 plus $35 activity fee

Prek 4s - 5 days 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

$14,700 plus $35 activity fee

Kindergarten

$17,900 plus $500 activity fee

First Grade

$17,900 plus $625 activity fee

Second & Third Grade

$18,650 plus $625 activity fee

Fourth Grade

$18,650 plus $725 activity fee

Fifth & Sixth Grade

$18,900 plus $1,250 activity fee

Seventh & Eighth Grade

$18,900 plus $1,550 activity fee



Activity fees include but are not limited to art supplies, computer lab equipment and software, standardized testing, student activities, class trips, science lab equipment, athletic and team uniforms and equipment, transportation fees, and required field trips.

Application Fee: $75
Non-refundable one-time charge for each prospective student for processing applications

Contract Deposit: 10% of tuition
Non-refundable deposit due for both new and returning kindergarten-8th grade students that is applied to tuition

Parents’ Association Fee (per family): $50


Methods of Payment:

1. 100% Direct Payment (Annual Plan) – All tuition and fees are payable on or before July 1, 2020.

2. 60-40% Direct Payment (Semi-Annual Plan) – 60% of the tuition and fees are payable on or before July 1, 2020, with the remaining 40% due by December 1, 2020.

3. Monthly Payment Plans through FACTS - You may elect to finance part or all of the total tuition and fees interest free through monthly payment plans offered by factsmgt.com (FACTS). For a small application fee, this plan enables families to pay tuition and fees in ten (10) equal monthly installment payments with no interest beginning June 1, 2020. When enrolling in a monthly payment plan please remember to send your plan application, fee, and monthly payments directly to FACTS.