Thank you for your interest in Harbor Country Day School. Harbor welcomes new students at the beginning of each new academic year and during the year if there are openings. Applications may be for enrollment:
- Early Childhood (PK2, PK3, PK4)
- Lower School (Kindergarten through Grade 4); and,
- Upper School (Grades 5 through 8) programs.
|Harbor Country Day School Data|
|Number of Students||160|
|Average Class Size (PK to K)||9|
|Student-Teach Ratio (PK)||1:6|
|Average Class Size (K to G8)||16|
|Student-Teacher Ratio (G1 to G8)||1:14|
|Faculty w/Advanced Degrees||80%|
- Global language programs: Mandarin, Spanish
- Inter-league athletics: soccer, basketball
- Regents classes offered in math and science
- Honors classes offered in math
- Cross-discipline STEAM curriculum
- Fine arts and performing arts programs
- Singapore Math program
Director of Admission & Enrollment Management
Her unique experience, coming into education through the field of psychology, offers her the perspective of viewing child development through the emotional, social, linguistic, physical and cognitive lenses. This fits nicely with Harbor Country Day School's approach to educating the whole child.
For Mrs. McBrien's credentials and biography please VISIT HERE and click the Faculty & Staff tab to access the faculty & staff directory.