Dear Prospective Parents,
Virtual Admission is a helpful way for families to get to know Harbor if they live at a distance, out of state, or for our international prospective students and families.
- Reaching out to Christine McBrien, Director of Admission at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at: 631-402-4176
- Completing an online Inquiry Form
- Completing an online Application
The Admission Department will then reach out to you to discuss the next steps. This could include a phone call, or video conference, to discuss your interests. We can also schedule a conversation with a Division Head, a current Harbor Parent and/or our Head of School, Mr. John Cissel.
In the meantime, we will provide you with online resources to allow you to become familiar with the school including:
- A Virtual Tour with Christine McBrien
- Access to video information and parent testimonials
- Opportunities to video chat with key members of our administration and/or faculty
Upon receipt of an enrollment Application we will schedule Virtual Student Visits as follows:
- Preschooler 2s, 3s, 4s: We look forward to meeting you and your child in a brief video visit.
- Kindergarten: Readiness screenings completed online with Christine McBrien.
- Grades 1-8: Students will complete writing and math assessments online with Christine McBrien. Students will also take part in a student interview with the Director of Admission and a Division Head (or other members of the Admission welcome team).
- Your child(ren)'s most recent report card (school-aged students)
- A Student Evaluation form from a teacher (or two Student Evaluations from a coach, mentor or supervisor)
- Grade 4-8 applicants must also complete a Student Application.