Dear Prospective Parents,
Although our physical campus is closed to visitors at this time, Harbor remains open online. In fact, the Admission Office is open and looking forward to 'meeting' you!
Virtual Admission is a helpful way for families to get to know Harbor if they live at a distance, out of state, or for our international prospective students and families.
Interested families may choose to begin a conversation by:
The Admission Department will then reach out to you to discuss the next steps. This could include a phone call, or video conference, to discuss your interests. We can also schedule a conversation with a Division Head, a current Harbor Parent and/or our Head of School, Mr. John Cissel.
In the meantime, we will provide you with online resources to allow you to become familiar with the school including:
- A Virtual Tour with Christine McBrien
- Access to video information and parent testimonials
- Opportunities to video chat with key members of our administration and/or faculty
Upon receipt of an enrollment Application we will schedule Virtual Student Visits as follows:
- Preschooler 2s, 3s, 4s: We look forward to meeting you and your child in a brief video visit.
- Kindergarten: Readiness screenings completed online with Christine McBrien.
- Grades 1-8: Students will complete writing and math assessments online with Christine McBrien. Students will also take part in a student interview with the Director of Admission and a Division Head (or other members of the Admission welcome team).
We ask for the following materials:
- Your child(ren)'s most recent report card (school-aged students)
- A Student Evaluation form from a teacher (or two Student Evaluations from a coach, mentor or supervisor)
- Grade 4-8 applicants must also complete a Student Application.
Once your application file is completed, the Admission Committee will review your materials. Tuition assistance is available and may be reviewed here