Benefits of Attending our Pre-K - Eighth Grade School
Benefits of attending a PRE-K - Eighth Grade School Include:
- Harbor’s faculty and staff are able to provide age-appropriate, individualized instruction through every grade, which is based on an intimate knowledge of the child’s strengths, weaknesses, challenges, and successes from past years spent at Harbor
- Older students have the freedom to be themselves and more “childlike,” away from the social and emotional pressures common in middle schools and high schools, while at the same time taking on significant leadership roles within the school
- The security that comes with a continuity of traditions, programs, expectations, and environment gives students of all ages more freedom to focus on strengthening their own self-awareness and self-esteem
- Our Advisory Buddies program that pairs older students with younger students creates connections between students that they might not otherwise have the opportunity to form and increases empathy and understanding among all students, while enabling older students to serve as role models for their younger schoolmates
- The close-knit Harbor community, where everyone knows and supports one another, leads to lifelong friendships, as well as an enduring connection to Harbor that guides and influences Harbor graduates throughout their lives.