While we understand there is a great deal of uncertainty* with regards to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19, our hope is that the situation improves and there will be no disruption to our summer camp schedule! To ensure the safety and well-being of our students, their families, our staff and the community at large, Camp Harbor will be closely monitoring the outbreak and following recommendations from the World Health Organization, the CDC, and state and local health officials. At this time, we do not expect to make any major decisions with regards to summer programs until the end of April. Because we expect to have a more comprehensive understanding of the virus and how it will affect our summer schedule in four to six weeks, we feel it would be premature to make any decisions at this time.
For now, camp registration is opening soon and we encourage families to reserve their spot for Summer 2021! Please know that tuition will be refunded 100% for any camps, classes or workshops that we are forced to cancel due to the COVID-19. Should a final decision be made to any or all sessions, we will notify camp families and issue full refunds at that time.
For additional information about COVID-19 and Harbor's response please visit HERE.
For information about camp please email email@example.com.
*Note: Counselor in Training (CIT), Workshops and Trailblazer programs are on hold until further notice.